computer forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
computer forum

computer forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What websites do you recommend to buy laptops In USA?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sunybck

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-17

What websites do you recommend to buy laptops In USA? Empty
PostSubject: What websites do you recommend to buy laptops In USA?   What websites do you recommend to buy laptops In USA? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:37 pm

I am looking for an affordable, quality laptop that will last me for 4 years. Please specify the laptop you would recommend and why. Also, I'm on a budget so a laptop under $1000 would be nice. Remember, I'm also asking what websites you would recommend to buy quality laptops at a cheaper price. (Much like when you buy furniture from a warehouse) Thank you for your help!
Back to top Go down
BrendaJohnson

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What websites do you recommend to buy laptops In USA?   What websites do you recommend to buy laptops In USA? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:04 pm

Don’t get acer.they arnt even that good,well i guess its just a matter of choice,but you must have seen something to make you want an acer. i dont know bout buying in USA cause since its in the city youll prob be payn an extra 200£ as opposed to ordering online and having it sent to where ever ur staying. just go to yahoo then on the side look under shopping put in wot ur lookn for and it should come up with the stores that carry laptops etc.
--------
Office Max Coupons
Back to top Go down
tubmanaxton

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: What websites do you recommend to buy laptops In USA?   What websites do you recommend to buy laptops In USA? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:33 am

I am looking for an affordable, quality laptop that will last me for 4 years. Please specify the laptop you would recommend and why. Also, I'm on a budget so a laptop under $1000 would be nice. ..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What websites do you recommend to buy laptops In USA?   What websites do you recommend to buy laptops In USA? Empty

Back to top Go down

What websites do you recommend to buy laptops In USA?
Page 1 of 1